Phoenix Karate School is dedicated to cultivating the individual excellence of each of its students. Herein the students learn skills and values necessary to develop their personal best, so that they will approach life with courage, confidence, and the will to prevail.
In our 47 years of operation, we have succeeded in our mission by adhering tenaciously, and without compromise
“We should open Karate to the public and receive criticism, opinions and studies from other prominent fighting artists.”
Chojun Miyagi (founder of Goju-ryu Karate)
Both our children train with Phoenix and we strongly believe that participating in karate has provided benefits beyond fitness and self-defence. We’ve seen them grow in confidence, discipline and their schoolwork as improved
We are driven by a vision
Phoenix Karate School’s mission is to provide Quality Instruction in a safe and fun environment, while allowing all our students the opportunity to:
- Learn a true Traditional Okinawan Martial Art
- Allowing students to Develop Self-Discipline
- Become more Physically Fit
- Develop Leadership Skill needed to excel in today’s society.
- 5th Dan World Shoseikan Karate (WSK)
- 4th Dan Japanese Karate Federation Gojukai (JKF)
- 4th Dan Shotokan Karate Association (SKA)
- Qualified Sports & Remedial therapist
- Level 3 Certificate in Close Protection
- Enhanced CRB checked.
Phoenix Karate School will provide instruction in state-of-the-art technical skills, corresponding with worldwide standards of excellence, opening all avenues of opportunity to each student as he/she advances in his/her training.
- Phoenix Karate School will provide instruction that is true to the spirit of traditional Goju-Ryu Karate-Do, a code of ethical behaviour having self-enlightenment and community betterment as its end goals.
Phoenix Karate School will train and certify its instructors to insure that the instruction delivered to the students is current, consistent and of the highest quality.
Phoenix Karate School will provide the same high quality instruction to all of its students – adults and children alike, without regard to age, ability or sex.
Phoenix Karate School will provide a disciplined and structured educational environment in which all students are treated with respect, compassion and dignity.
Phoenix Karate School will hold the physical safety of all students as one of its highest priorities.
Still something you want to know?
If you have any questions that your have or any concerns before you want to take on our great martial arts packages , let us know and we’ll be more than happy to accomodate any of your concerns!